Saturday, February 21, 2009

Presents are a wonderful thing...If your child doesn't snatch them right from your fingertips



My wonderful friend Janie sent me this great "Team Edward" shirt just knowing that I would love it. What neither she nor I counted on was the fact that Megs would love it too. Here she is sporting her spoils--grabbed right out of the mail before I could even get a chance to lay my fingers on it. Thanks so much Janie! Megs and I will wear this shirt in good health! LOL!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great on her! I am so happy that you two liked it! I wanted it somewhere GOOD! USED!

I wrote last night and today. OMG!

Hugs......

Unknown said...

Wonderful shirt -- hope you get your turn with it LOLLOL. Megs looks so much like you; she is a darling. Hugs.

Trisha said...

Hey Michelle. What's going on with you these days? And what is going on in that picture you've got for a header??????