Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yikes...Here comes the cold


Well, at least the rain is gone but they are saying we are going to be cold, cold, cold next week. We lost a lot of trees today with wind gusts up to 60 mph. This is just a quick update and I'm really tired. Looks like Wednesdays are going to be late nights for writing.

Went to work, made sales calls, more people getting laid off. When on earth is this going to end? Came home made dinner, went to choir practice, got home at nine watched like ten minutes of the people's choice awards and then came in here and worked on Last Kiss and got 1042 new words. I hope in the light of day they will be good ones. I'm not so sure. LOL. But I wrote. And that's the important thing.

How did everyone else do?

Still hooked on the Roswell guy. I bought the third season off ebay. Can't wait to read it.

3 comments:

Carla Swafford said...

Oh, my, he has grown up, hasn't he? Yum.

Dixie Belle said...

I did work some, mostly on the storybook. I know what has to happened to tie up the plot but it is figuring out the best way to do it right now. And it is a major headache.

Michelle said...

Carla, yes ma'am he sure has! Pretty as a picture.

Jorie, good job. I know and understand about plotting. It's not one of my stronger points and something I'm working on this year.

I cut a lot last night and then I've got to add in a believable romance to this story all in 15,000 words. But I'm on target and I'll get a lot of work done on it this weekend as well.

Good luck tomorrow with your writing.