Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh, I didn't wanna


But I did and I'm glad. It was really hard to put my butt in the chair tonight. I've given myself a goal of a 1000 words per day. No more, no less. Once I meet that goal I'm done for the night. So my short story LK is know at 4789 words. Not bad for a full work week coming off the holdiays.

I'm determined though. I've got to get these writing muscles of mine back into shape. So whether I feel like, or not, I'm going to hit this mark everyday.

Hope all my sisters in crime made their goals today!

Hugs and best wishes to you all.

3 comments:

Carla Swafford said...

I've been adding words to a finished manuscript. It needs 15,000 words. ::sigh::

Mary said...

Ghd,I loved that guy in that witchblade story!!!! I wish they would have made another season!!!

Michelle said...

You can do it, Carla!!! Hang in there. Have faith.

Mary, I love him too. Isn't he dreamy? He is who I think of when I think of Davarian. You'll see what I mean. Hopefully here by the end of January if I can be a good girl!

Keep writing girls! We have to help each other out with this!