Saturday, January 10, 2009

Three days in a row...

I've met my goal. I'm kinda proud of myself if not a little bit more tired. Every day that goes by it gets a little bit easier to come into my office and put my heinie in the chair. I think that is half the battle. Getting in here while there are no distractions and I can crank up my favorite Pandora radio station whichs happens to be Apocalyptica at the moment. Oh, and I found a new artist I really like a lot as well. Her name is Suzanne Ciani and the album is called The Silver Ship. Fantastic stuff.

Anyway. Now I'm tired and I did a good bit of editing today and then ended up with 1,235 words. Yeah!!!

Tonight's pic is of my favorite Gerard Butler from his younger days. Love that man's eyes.

4 comments:

Carla Swafford said...

Congratulations on doing so well. I know it's a struggle for me to write 1,000 words a day. But so worth it when it happens.

Unknown said...

WTG, Michelle. You must be proud of yourself for your dedication, especially under difficult circumstances. Love the picture, btw.My 2 favorites are Gerry Butler and Pierce Brosnan.

Unknown said...

BTW, I love Pandora, thanks for telling me about it. I need to go check out Ciani soon.

Michelle said...

Thank Carla & Bonita. I tell you it has been so hard. Getting my butt in the chair anyway. But this short story is really turning out quite nice. A lot of plot for such a short piece and I know I'm going to have to go back in and layer later to make sure the romance is believable.

Oh, and Bonita I'm so glad you like Pandora. I know I love it. I wish I could stream while I'm at work. That would be nice. I'll have to see if I can find a Pierce Brosnan picture for you. *evil grin*

Everybody have a great week!