Monday, December 22, 2008

The Rose Labyrinth...def on my wish list

I happened to be in Target tonight. Stopping in to pick up some necessities and while there I stopped by to check out the new releases. This is what I found.

What unusual packaging. It's very unique. And riddles? I love riddles. This book is definitely on my wish list for 2009. When you open up the box to the left are pages of riddles, the book. Who could resist such a title? Certainly not me. Plus she has moths.

I'm very curious about this book. Is it on any one else's list?

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Miss you, chick. Merry Christmas!

Michelle said...

OMG!!!! Merry Christmas Lynn!
Hugs, hugs and more hugs!
Miss you bunches, too!

Will try to call one day this week if you guys are home!

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays to you and your family! I wish you the best New Year ever. Hugs.

Michelle said...

Thank you so much, Bonita. You too!
Hugs