Friday, June 17, 2011

What do you know...it wasn't a train after all

The last three years have been hard, oh who am I kidding they were worse than hard. I thought I was going to have to move into my mother's garage. That was stress enough to make my hair fall out, and I'm not talking a little bit either. I'm talking about huge hunks of hair--poof--gone. Thankfully my hair is growing back, albeit it is "Someone scared the shit out of you white, not simply just gray but WHITE. Like Albino WHITE. Okay--I won't rant about my hair. Well, maybe. I might later, but I am sooooooo glad that I can say--wait for it.

WE HAVE MADE IT THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We still have our house, we still have our sanity (some of us may have less than others in the family--we won't say who, although I'm sure you all knew that I never really was quite sane to begin with.)And we are digging out. My husband and I are both working, thank the Good Lord and it has been a really long road and we're still not totally out of the woods yet but we are getting there.

I have this strong urge to knock on wood by saying the above. LOL. How many people out there in the world feel the same way? I know I'm not alone, and there are still so many people are in desperate straits and are still looking for work.

So while so many times over the last three years I thought the light at the end of the tunnel was a train ready to take me out--maybe it was simply a light.

So anyone else going through hard financial times take heart, it can and with faith get better.

I have an urge to write. How crazy is that? I haven't felt this need in a long time.
Hence, the song below. It says so much and I think it is Tambor's song. :)

No comments: