Monday, September 22, 2008

Art...Etsy style


I love art. I always have. I guess it's been a part of me from the time my Mother and Aunts taught me to draw my own paper dolls and clothes for them to wear. My daughter is extremely creative as you can see from her Etsy shop Meniba up in the right hand corner. Browsing last night I found a new artist who is simply wonderful. I love her use of color. It is one of her paintings that you see featured in this post. I love it. I don't know why, but I do. It speaks to me.

Support your artists, they are the dreamers of the world and I don't know where we'd be without them.

To see more "Madart" click this link.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that first song. It's so pretty. I will call you this weekend and we'll have a long talk, unless you can talk after 9 my time. I linked to Megs jewelry site.

Michelle said...

Lol...sometimes I can make it up past ten these days, but this weekend is good too. Hope all is well with you and yours. We're having a bit of a cool spell which is welcome.

Megs said to say thank you for linking to her shop. She's very appreciative. *grin* My little Ms. Got Rocks.

That is a pretty song isn't it? I like the one called Closer by The Corrs too.

Talk to you soon, sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love the header. Oh, Michelle. I need to talk to you. I am too tired to email or talk. Laughing. But truly. I fell asleep tonight and missed supper and everything. I finally got up at 11 this evening and ate half a sandwich. This is Sunday night. Are you still coming to Memphis?