Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy~Sick~Interesting...



Well, the darling one has been working on new and inventive things. We've now given rings a go. Take a look. It's always fun trying to figure things out, if not finishing them.



Got a stomach flu. Ugh! I've spent the last two days holding my head in my hands wishing that the world would stop spinning. It's slowly starting to slow down, thankfully. Thank heaven for anti-nausea pills. I'm still wondering if it's an inner ear thing. I've always been a bit dizzy. It wouldn't surprise me...

Miss everyone.

Waving hello.

4 comments:

Bonita said...

Take care of yourself and get well soon.

Michelle said...

Thanks Bonita! I'm trying. Hope your move is going well. Tell everyone I miss you guys!

Hugs,

Unknown said...

I have arrived in Jacksonville, but my things will take another 10 to 20 days (if not more, sigh). I love the weather so far, much nicer than La.

Michelle said...

We're having an early fall I think. It's been unusually nice here the last few weeks. I think maybe to make up for the last few summers which were sooooo hot!

Glad to see you're doing well and I hope you get your things quickly.

Hugs,
M