Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ants

I know that some of you who have not known me for long, or for those of you who have, realize that I have this on going battle ( I mean for years--I tell you) with the little six legged creatures. I'm knocking on wood as I write this post because I certainly don't want them back in my house and the ant terro is working remarkably well. At least I hope it is.

This morning, when I woke up in a hotel room in Raleigh, you could imagine my surprise. Right where I left my laptop on the desk were ants. Lots and lots of ants. Crawling over and under my laptop, over and around the power cord. It gave me the heebie jeebies I've got to tell you. Ick...I don't think I ever want to stay in room 116 ever again. Nope. Uh-uh. Put me back in 121 next time folks.

Waving hello to everyone. Just stopping in to update my playlist and I've turned it off again for those of you who don't like music to automatically play. And well, my taste in music is eclectic I'm sure and no one has the same taste in music except perhaps Janie and I.

I'm off to bed where hopefully I will be ant free.

Blessings to you Janie for your family and your wee one tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good!!!!!!!!!