Thursday, May 22, 2008

I finished reading The Host

I really really liked this book. It made me think. I like books that make me think. Ms. Meyer did a couple of things that I'm not sure I would have done in the beginning however in getting to the end of her novel I can see that her choices were logical. Let me say this. I am not a sci-fi kinda girl. Never have been. Fantasy? Well, that's another matter entirely, I love fantasy. I guess I've always felt sci-fi hit a little too close to home in the fact that "it could happen."

I recommend The Host. Highly. Right now, it's in the top three books I've read this year and it's vying for the top spot. And best of all, one of the coolest things that I love about Ms. Meyers' books is the fact that I can't read it in one night.

Get The Host, you won't regret it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Michelle, that's Fred and little ole me's song. You know new song as a couple! You always pick music right out of my head!

I am going to call you!

Michelle said...

LOL! Wow is right. Go figure eh? Craziness. Still waiting for that call. Been crazy busy here with work and what not.

Hugs and miss you bunches. Wish I had more hours in the day.

Lynn said...

Chick! Check your mail and respond please!!! Hugs.